Challenge roller chain is produced with the highest quality materials and processes to bring you quality chains for the toughest applications.
The range includes – ISO, BS, ANSI and many custom chains.
ISO roller chain – standard, straight side plate, extended pin, hollow pin, stainless steel, nickel plated, zinc plated, double pitch and specials.
ANSI roller chain – standard, heavy duty, cottered, cottered heavy duty, straight side plate, extended pin, stainless steel, nickel plated, zinc plated, double pitch (including extended pin, hollow pin) and specials.
Roller chain attachments – cover a large range for both ISO and ANSI chains in a variety of executions.
Challenge transmission chains have a longer life:
- Pins made from case hardened chrome manganese molybdenum steel – increases wear resistance with more shock absorption ability.
- Pre-stretched – “fit and forget”.
- Ball swaged holes – combats fatigue failure.
- Shot peened rollers and side plates – reduces fatigue failure.
- Deep waisted side plates – increases breaking load and reduces stress.
- Solid rollers – prolongs wear life.