For nearly 40 years, Challenge Power Transmission has been manufacturing and distributing power transmission related products across the globe.
We were one of the first companies to setup manufacturing operations in China during 1979 and although the original manufacturing facilities for ironware (taper lock bushes, pulleys, hubs, sprockets and couplings) were sold to Fenner, we have expanded our manufacturing and procurement over the years to include the widest range of power transmission products under one brand.
Challenge is proud to be a family business with family values. Around the world, the Challenge family tree includes two generations of Cody’s managing the global activities and supply side; three generations of Hopkins’ in Challenge UK; two generations of Robbins’ in Challenge Ireland; two generations of the Smit family in Australia; two Parkin brothers running Challenge Africa and the Ubber husband and wife team managing Challenge Germany.
This environment of honesty, hard work and commitment has helped our business grow into the global, well recognised brand that it is today and our dedication to providing outstanding service, ethical business practices and fair pricing is our way of treating our customers like a part of our family.
If you would like to apply for an advertised opportunity or feel that you would be a good fit for our global company, then please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest job opportunities
Job SummaryAn outstanding opportunity has arisen for an internal Sales Executive to join our well established and dynamic young sales team.
For nearly 40 years Challenge Power Transmission has been manufacturing and distributing power transmission related products across the globe.
We were one of the first companies to setup manufacturing operations in China during 1979 and we now manufacture and distribute the widest range of power transmission products under one brand In 1996 Challenge UK was established and during the last 21 years Challenge Power Transmission have become a market leader in selling power transmission and industrial products to trade customers throughout the country
The successful candidate must poses as many of the following attributes as possible:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have a flexible attitude and be willing to learn about new products
- Willing to undertake additional tasks as may be required
- Be enthusiastic and positive whilst having a sales focused attitude
- Previous experience and knowledge of mechanical engineering would be an advantage, but not essential, as full training will be provided
- Ensuring clients get an efficient response to incoming phone enquiries and orders
- Build rapport with customers, establishing credibility when providing product and service information
- Work together with colleagues in other departments, including the warehouse and accounts department, to resolve issues
- Use of Sage 200 and Microsoft Office software
Job Location: Wolverhampton (UK sales office)
Required Education: Secondary education
Salary: Dependant on experience