- Eight gear case sizes, from size 2 to size 9
- Maximum power up to 150hp,
- Nominal gear ratios are 15:1 and 25:1.
- A wide choice of final driven speeds can be determined by the use of an appropriate input belt drive.
- Twin Tapered Output Hub for ‘easy-on, easy-off’ fitting 2. Precision High Quality Gearing
- Computer designed helical gears, strong alloy materials for high load capacity, case carburized for long life, ground profile, crown tooth profile, in conformance with ISO 1328-1997. 98% efficiency per stage, smooth quiet operation with several teeth in mesh.
- Housing from close grain cast iron construction. Excellent vibration dampening and shock resistance features. Precision bored and dowelled to ensure accurate in-line assembly.
- Backstops: anti-run back devices are available for all sizes
- Strong alloy steel shafts, hardened with ground on journals, gear seatings and extensions, for maximum load and maximum torsional loads. Generous size shaft keys for shock loading.
Challenge TXT range of Shaft Mount Reducers are inch in design for America and other inch dimension countries and have power ratings to ISO standards.
Torque Arm Assembly included for easy adjustment of the belt.